3-4 DAYS KOH SAMUI EASY SPEACIAL
- Tour Type: Frequent Individual Travel
- Country: Thailand
- Location: Koh Samui
- Price from (MYR): 540
- Travel Period: 1 Jul-31 Oct 2017
3 Days 2 Nights OR
4 Days 3 Nights
FREE & EASY
Rate Per Person (in RM)
01 May-31 October 2017
3D 2N 4D 3N Travel
01 OZO Chaweng
(at Chaweng Beach)
4* Sleep - 540 01/05-30/06
- 660 01/07-31/08 Specials at the OZO Chaweng:
01 Cocktail drink (once only)
AMARI Koh Samui
(at Chaweng Beach)
- 710 01/05-30/06
- 960 01/07-31/08 Deluxe
- 765 01/05-30/06
- 1015 01/07-31/08 Deluxe
- 820 01/05-30/06
- 1065 01/07-31/08 Specials at the AMARI Koh Samui:
- 01 Afternoon Tea (once only)
- 01 Thirty-minute foot massage (once only)
03 THE TREASURE on
(º) private island
4* Sala Villa 785 1020 01/04-31/10 Tented Villa 855 1110 01/04-31/10 Specials at THE TREASURE Koh Madsum:
- Free WiFi in room & public areas
- Free snorkelling equipment usage
- 01 Thai Set Lunch (once only)
Roundtrip transfer Koh Samui Airport-Jetty-Koh Madsum; timings:
- Airport to/from Jetty takes 45min per way by van
- Jetty to Koh Madsum, 25 mins by boat; schedule: 7am; 12pm; 4.30pm
- Koh Madsum to Jetty, 25 mins by boat; schedule: 8.30am; 1pm; 5.30pm
· Rate per person is on twin share basis; valid for a minimum of two adults
· Prices may change on irregular fluctuations in the currency exchange rates
DAY 01: ARRIVE KOH SAMUI. AT LEISURE [-]
Depart KLIA for Koh Samui; upon arrival, take the arranged transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Koh Samui.
DAY 02/03: AT LEISURE [B]
Refer below to the options.
DAY 03/04: DEPART KOH SAMUI [B]
At leisure until transferred to the airport; depart Koh Samui.
OPTIONAL ISLAND TRIPS:
ANGTHONG MARINE PARK
(BY BIG BOAT; INCLUDES LUNCH; EXCLUDES PARK FEE)
In the morning, transfer to Nathon Pier and travel west for slightly more than an hour onboard a big boat to Angthong National Marine Park, a fascinating archipelago of islands in the central Gulf Coast of Southern Thailand.
Most of the fourty different size and shape islands are close to each other, giving rise to dramatic scenes as the boat sails by.
One of them, Ko Wua Talap (or Sleeping Cow Island) acts as the park's HQ. It is also famous for the steep climb to the hilltop point; up here, you are rewarded with a panaromic view of the marine park. And, there are two beaches located on opposite ends of the island. It is possible to go from one to another via a trail but by no means an easy jungle trek.
KOH TAO & KOH NANG YUAN
(BY CATAMARAN; INCLUDES LUNCH, EXCLUDES PARK FEE)
In the morning, transfer to Nathon Pier and take a ninety minutes north bound high-speed catamaran for the undersea wonders at the islands of Tao and Nangyuan.
Koh Tao or Turtle Island is well known for scuba diving and a breeding ground for hawksbill and green turtles.
Slightly north of Koh Tao is the triple-island Koh Nang Yuan. The three islands are connected to each other via a white sandbar beach and they may be quite small, but the scenery above and under the sea is simply stunning.
Roundtrip airport-hotel transfers
2/3 nights in Koh Samui hotel with daily breakfast
Specials as mentioned above
Peak season surcharges
Additional meals and optional tours
Tips (RM20 pp) & personal incidentals
Park fees if on optional trips:
Terms & Conditions:
TWO / THREE NIGHTS IN KOH SAMUI
SPECIAL OFFERS DURING STAY AT HOTEL
FREE & EASY